Friday, August 11, 2017

"Get the fuck out of my country" and other subway racism

But the woman with the "fucking Chinese eyes" wasn't even Asian.



In New York, a man on a subway train was caught on camera yelling and threatening a fellow passenger, telling her to "get the fuck out of my country before I murder your whole fucking nation" and making racist remarks about "your fucking Chinese eyes." Plot twist: the person he was yelling at wasn't even Asian.

Racist Rant On Q Train: 'Get The F**k Out Of My Country'

The incident happened Tuesday afternoon on the Manhattan-bound Q train. It was set off when the victim, a 21-year-old Brooklyn woman, started "weird vibes" from the man, who was apparently staring at her.

"I asked him politely, 'Can you please stop staring at me you are making me uncomfortable,'" she told Gothamist. "He didn't immediately start screaming but his look turned sour. Then he got off the train and started asking the surrounding people if I had a right to tell him to stop staring, and said I had less of a right because I was Asian." Then the guy got back on the train.

That's where the video picks up:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment